PENTA provides the complete Property Asset Management Service from thorough tenant selection through to accurate financial reporting.
Our Service includes;
- Effective property marketing
- Careful Tenant selection
- Prepare all tenancy documentation
(Leases, Condition Reports, Rental Bonds)
- Ingoing & outgoing condition reports
- Routine property inspection
- Prompt collection of rent
- Daily arrears control
- Arrange payment of all outgoings
- Arrangement of repairs & maintenance
- Rent reviews
- Monthly distribution of rental monies
- Management of legal issues & disputes
Our property management department’s professional expertise is centered on Portfolio Asset Management.
Clients with an investment property can enjoy the convenience of a dedicated Property Manager
Your property will be assigned to a specific Property Manager, who will be responsible for keeping you informed of any matters pertaining to your investment property and act as a liaison between you and your tenants.
Our aim is to source the most appropriate tenant/s for your property.
To do this, we utilise a number of marketing tools in order to expose your property to the widest number of prospective tenants via;
- PENTA Property Management Rental List
- Tenant Database
- Open For Inspection
- Property Signage
- Print media
- Exposure through all of our International offices